Eucatape for Dancing
Eucatape for Dancing
Throw down your best dance moves without the worry of blisters, cuts, chaffing and dry skin with Eucatape for Dancing, the only eucalyptus infused dancing tape that works to help protect and heal yourself from injuries.
HEALS – Eucatape is infused with eucalyptus oil that soothes blisters, cracks, and cuts with its natural anti-inflammatory properties and leaves your skin feeling soft with no sticky residue.
DANCE SMARTER – Eucatape works to protect your feet, toes, and body to keep you comfortable, stable and performing well during ballet, salsa, hip hop, ballroom, contemporary, latin, tango, modern, jazz, tap, Irish and all other forms of dance.
FEEL COOL – Eucatape provides immediate relief thanks to its natural cooling properties which also helps to heal and rejuvenate your skin over time
★ Physical Therapist Recommended: "The healing qualities of Eucatape can only enhance a dancer’s ability to elongate their career while protecting their most precious commodities: their feet and toes."
**ALLERGY NOTE: if you are allergic to eucalyptus oil, DO NOT USE**
Eucatape for Dancning synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens to help you dance your best.
Eucatape is ideal for dancers of all skill levels looking to protect their bodies from the pain, blisters, irritation, and chaffing that may come from learning or performing a dance, while healing exisiting ones. When finished, it comes off easily without any sticky residue, leaving your feet, toes, or body feeling soft and refreshed.
Eucatape is an incredibly durable fabric tape that keeps your skin protected from the wear and tear of dance and gives you a better grip without any slip whether you’re in tap shoes, jazz shoes, or dancing barefoot!
Featuring a cooling sensation that helps fight against fatigue, natural anti-inflammatory healing properties that rejuvenate your feet, toes, and body, and tough fabric tape for added protection, Eucatape is one product that you will never want to dance without.
We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied simply return your tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
EUCATAPE DANCING TAPE INFORMATION
• Includes one 10 yard long x 1 ½” wide roll of Eucatape in a sturdy reusable tin.
• Natural Eucalyptus infused oil smells great and helps you dance longer with less fatigue.
• Helps heal existing scrapes and blisters due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
• Helps prevent irritation, bruising and blisters.
• For men and women, children and dancers of all skill levels
• Lightweight and grips well
• Leaves your skin soft and smelling great with no sticky residue.
• 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Enjoy a better dancing experience while protecting and healing your skin - Order your Eucatape for Dancing today!
Here are a few helpful tips for applying Eucatape to best serve you if you’re wondering where to start or just want some insight from us:
• No dancer is the same, but a common issue for many is blisters on the heels of feet and on the toes, so our customers will apply the tape there to protect any current blisters and to prevent new ones from forming. Whether you’re wearing hard or soft Irish dance shoes, tap shoes, jazz shoes, or nothing– Eucatape stays put to ensure the best level of comfort.
• We also see dancers who apply it to their knees, to protect when performing certain movements on hard stages. Repetitive motions involving blunt force to the skin can be painful and cause vulnerable open cuts. Eucatape can protect that delicate skin on the knees and prevent any more scrapes which means you can go on dancing for longer.
These are just a few uses, but Eucatape is designed to be used by YOU for YOUR needs, so use it how you see fit!
If I am allergic to Eucalyptus should I use this?
No, unfortunately this is not the product for you.
How long is the roll of tape? How wide is the roll of tape?
Eucatape is 10 Yds long, and 1 1/2 inches wide.
How did Eucatape Start?
For the past 13 years (over 130 shows a year), I've been using tape to protect my hands while playing. One fateful day my wife convinced me to visit a spa with her, and with much hesitance, I ended up going. While I was there, I noticed an overwhelmingly relaxing scent in the air. The massage therapist told me it was Eucalyptus. Then and there, a lightbulb went off in my head. I started thinking, "Why are my feet so ticklish", no, I'm kidding, I instead found myself wondering if I could incorporate this amazing smell with the tape I use on my hands when playing drums.
I began infusing my hand drumming tape with Eucalyptus and found that it not only had a soothing element to it, it actually enhanced the way I played. I felt as if I could play longer, and because of the smell, I enjoyed my drumming environment more. As a bonus, the healing qualities in Eucalyptus meant my hands weren't hurting as much. Eucalyptus is a powerful little plant that has transformed the way I work, and I hope that it will bring healing to others as well.
Who is Drum Nerd?
Drum Nerd is Ryan Lacey. Over the past 19 years, Ryan has been touring, recording, and co-producing for the internationally acclaimed band Gaelic Storm. Prior to his career, Ryan graduated from Los Angeles Music College with two degrees, one in hand percussion and one for drum set. Ryan has since worked as a touring musician throughout Europe for bands such as Guava, Orangewood, and Sarah Lynch. He also performed in the Off-Broadway Show "Repo the Genetic Opera" in their house band. When it went on to become a major motion picture, Ryan was a part of the band that recorded the soundtrack. His passion for music has continued to inspire him in his efforts to bring healing to others, with Eucatape.