Eucatape for Rowing
Eucatape for Rowing
Eucatape for Rowing synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens your hands while rowing and provides a better grip than traditional rowing gloves.
HEALS – Eucatape is infused with eucalyptus oil that soothes blisters, cracks, and cuts with its natural anti-inflammatory properties and leaves your skin feeling soft with no sticky residue.
PROTECTS – Eucatape features incredibly durable fabric tape that keeps your hands protected from blisters and gives you a better grip without any slip whether you’re using an indoor rowing machine or getting wet outdoors sculling / rowing with a crew.
BETTER – Traditional rowing gloves slip up when they get wet and don’t work to strengthen your hands. Eucatape not only heals and protects your hands but also strengthens, as if you were rowing without gloves.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our dancing tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied simply return your dance tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
★ Physical Therapist Recommended: "The healing qualities of Eucatape can only enhance a rower's ability to elongate their career while protecting their most precious commodities: their hands."
**ALLERGY NOTE: if you are allergic to eucalyptus oil, DO NOT USE**
Eucatape Rowing Tape synergistically heals, protects, and strengthens your hands while rowing and provides a better grip than traditional rowing gloves.
Eucatape will positively change the way you approach rowing, featuring a cooling sensation that helps fight against fatigue and natural anti-inflammatory properties that rejuvenate your hands and promote healing.
Eucatape is a tough fabric tape that protects your hands from blisters, bruises, cracks, cuts, and irritation. And when finished rowing, it comes off easily without any sticky residue, leaving your hands feeling soft and refreshed.
Traditional rowing gloves slip up when they get wet and don’t work to strengthen your hands. Eucatape not only heals and protects your hands, but also strengthens your hand as if you were rowing without gloves.
We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our tapes. Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, so if for any reason you aren’t completely satisfied simply return your tape to us within 30 days for a complete refund.
EUCATAPE ROWING TAPE INFORMATION
• Includes one 10 yard long x 1 ½” wide roll of Eucatape in a sturdy reusable tin.
• Natural Eucalyptus infused oil smells great and helps you row longer with less hand fatigue.
• Helps heal existing scrapes and blisters due to its natural anti-inflammatory properties.
• Helps prevent irritation, bruising and blisters.
• For men and women, indoor or outdoor, single sculling or crew rowing.
• Lightweight and grips well when wet.
• Leaves your hands soft and smelling great with no sticky residue.
• 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Enjoy a better rowing experience while protecting and healing your hands - Order your Eucatape for Rowing today!
Here are a few helpful tips for applying Eucatape to best serve you if you’re wondering where to start or just want some insight from us:
• No rower is the same, but a common issue for many is blisters and cracks on the palms of the hands and on the fingers. Traditional athletic tape and some rowing gloves aren’t great at staying put and preventing those cuts and blisters. But if you wrap some Eucatape on those hot spots, you’ll find that it protects well, is durable, and won’t slip off while you’re rowing.
• Of course, rowing calluses are common and a sign of dedication to the sport, but there is nothing quite like the pain of a ripped callus, regardless of what sport you participate in. Luckily Eucatape can be used to protect those when rowing and will even provide a cooling sensation to help rejuvenate your fingers and hands.
These are just a few uses, but Eucatape is designed to be used by YOU for YOUR needs, so use it how you see fit!
If I am allergic to Eucalyptus should I use this?
No, unfortunately this is not the product for you.
How long is the roll of tape? How wide is the roll of tape?
Eucatape is 10 Yds long, and 1 1/2 inches wide.
How did Eucatape Start?
For the past 13 years (over 130 shows a year), I've been using tape to protect my hands while playing. One fateful day my wife convinced me to visit a spa with her, and with much hesitance, I ended up going. While I was there, I noticed an overwhelmingly relaxing scent in the air. The massage therapist told me it was Eucalyptus. Then and there, a lightbulb went off in my head. I started thinking, "Why are my feet so ticklish", no, I'm kidding, I instead found myself wondering if I could incorporate this amazing smell with the tape I use on my hands when playing drums.
I began infusing my hand drumming tape with Eucalyptus and found that it not only had a soothing element to it, it actually enhanced the way I played. I felt as if I could play longer, and because of the smell, I enjoyed my drumming environment more. As a bonus, the healing qualities in Eucalyptus meant my hands weren't hurting as much. Eucalyptus is a powerful little plant that has transformed the way I work, and I hope that it will bring healing to others as well.
Who is Drum Nerd?
Drum Nerd is Ryan Lacey. Over the past 19 years, Ryan has been touring, recording, and co-producing for the internationally acclaimed band Gaelic Storm. Prior to his career, Ryan graduated from Los Angeles Music College with two degrees, one in hand percussion and one for drum set. Ryan has since worked as a touring musician throughout Europe for bands such as Guava, Orangewood, and Sarah Lynch. He also performed in the Off-Broadway Show "Repo the Genetic Opera" in their house band. When it went on to become a major motion picture, Ryan was a part of the band that recorded the soundtrack. His passion for music has continued to inspire him in his efforts to bring healing to others, with Eucatape.